Monday 13 October 2008

What if?

Some of you may have been following What if? blog stretching the boundaries on crazy quilting and beyond. Whilst I really want to have a go at this soon, anther thought came into my mind. What if I ignore the lace books, load my bobbins withWool/silk/cashmere mix and hand embroidery cotton and simply put the pins where I want.......will it simply fall to pieces when I take the pins out? can I embroider the spaces and make an atc?..........
"bobbin lace"


Blog giveaway link here, open for comments until 26 October.

4 comments:

mzjohansen said...

OMG ! I simply cannot imagine the patience this takes! You go girlfriend ! WoWie Zowie - besutiful!

Threadspider said...

That's genius. Gorgeous, exciting,genius.Possibilities stretch to a distant horizon.....

Anonymous said...

hi guzzisue!
I don't understand all of your stuff here ;) but the mix fibre/motor oil is interesting!

Doreen K. said...

Wow!!! Great close up picture. The colors are beautiful. Can't wait to see this one finished.