Friday 20 March 2009

Spring on my spindle

hint of spring on my spindle

Continuing to enjoy my physio ( well bits of it) Hopefully after tomorrow we will have all our heating problems solved and the repair people start on Monday. Typically, in spite of the reasonable weather now, the forecast for next week when I will have workmen in and out all day for most of the week is cold with possible snow. This seems to be a pattern with us as a few years ago it snowed when they fitted the new boiler and the next April is snowed everyday whilst they removed and refitted all the windows. Given that we don't often see the stuff, we obviously have a lousy sense of timing!!

To cheer ourselves up, we have been piecing together a holiday for later in the year which involves the CAR!! and heading north of the border.

4 comments:

Ati said...

Love the look of the fuzzy wool and the colors together!

Julie said...

Beautiful colours Sue. Glad to hear progress is being made on several fronts.

bikerted said...

Now you've let the cat out of the bag! The shame, the humiliation. At least I will take MY motorcycle, I'll just have to set off a little earlier and meet you there.

Unknown said...

YOU, going on a holiday in the CAR???!!!??? I don't believe it.