Saturday 12 June 2010

The Sketchbook Project: 2011 » Art House Co-op | We build art projects and communities

The Sketchbook Project: 2011 » Art House Co-op | We build art projects and communities

I've been thinking about taking part in this as I have been neglecting the sketchbook recently. Is anyone else taking part?

Thanks for all your comments about foreign objects found in washing machines, I'm just waiting for some to finish and wondering what I will find this time!

On the fibre front, things are a little quiet, just some spinning and sampling. Although it is world wide knit in public day so you will find me in Nottingham somewhere, needles in hand :-)


blog 294

Handpainted shetland tops by Wheeldale Woolcrafts plyed with merino, very small sample to see whether to ply with white or with another painted top, I'm liking this version which is a two ply, sort of sock weightish.

Have a great weekend everyone :-)

5 comments:

CAROLYN SAXBY said...

Love the yarn you are knitting with here. I will check out the sketchbooks project and let you know if I join in. I'm thinking I am only going to do one challenge next year ... so it's got to be a good one

Hope you have a great weekend and sorry I took so long to pop over :o)

Carolyn
LOVE STITCHING RED

Julie said...

I'm thinking about joining in too Sue but haven't committed yet. I don't do enough sketchbook work and I'm thinking that if I made this sketchbook I probably wouldn't want to part with it. Maybe the idea would be to work in 2 alongside each other? I do love looking at other people's sketchbooks so it would be good to join in, or is that just vanity thinking that other people would be able to see my efforts? ;o)

Maggi said...

I love the shades in the knitting. Got my sketchbook last week although not feeling very motivated at present. A good job there's plenty of time.

Unknown said...

I'm taking part in the sketchbook project as well. I am very much looking forward to getting started with it.

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

ps. I checked out the link and I joined in the project. I think it's a fab idea. What theme did you choose?