Tuesday 24 January 2012

Taking a breath

Part of me says I should be stitching, I have stitching to do but at the moment all I can manage is a bit of knitting. I think its the weather, time of year, going out in the dark and coming home in the dark all having an impact on peoples lives at the moment. An easy knit becomes a comfort blanket, an easy spin becomes something to get lost in. Does anyone else have books that they read for comfort? you read them so many times that you know the plot line inside out and the covers are all tattered?





I have really enjoyed the process from fleece to knitted scarf and have sort of bought another fleece to play with, more on that later :-)

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Lovely scarf. It looks like your bobbin lace session went well too. I read any of my Henning Mankell books over and over.