Saturday 11 August 2012

a bit damp last weekend.

Hi
This post was going to be about the Nottingham Riverside Festival but like a complete dope I forgot to put a memory card in my camera. So all I can say is that the music was good, I did some spinning whilst in the folk tent, met hubby later in the afternoon and watched the street performers. The general idea was to go back the next day and take photos......until I saw the weather forecast!


Plan b...take two spinning wheels, one drop spindle and a set of knitting needles ( between four of us) into a local bar and chat.


The rain came down, the white spots are hail :-)

 and continued to come down
but coffee soon put things right ( and cider and beer)
We rounded the day off with a meal in the evening, perfect end to a lovely afternoon, thanks Laura, Rich and Pete xx


No comments: