Saturday 13 April 2013

My ears are ringing!!!!

When I was about 14/15 I bought the double album Space Ritual by Hawkwind and played it to death!!! On my late 20s I started going to Hawkwind gigs with hubby, these days I don't bother so much. They can be very good, very bad or just mediocre but I still like their music.
Last night we went to see the The Psychedelic Warlords perform Space Ritual, they are an offshoot from Hawkwind formed by the ex vocalist/bass player. They were brilliant, I had forgotten how well I knew that album and and they performed it just as I remembered.

I had a search round you tube has found this.



warning...long clip please feel free to ignore!!

as usual I had a small camera in my pocket

The Psychedelic Warlords

and I love this shot !!! now for the band

The Psychedelic Warlords

The Psychedelic Warlords

The Psychedelic Warlords

The Psychedelic Warlords


1 comment:

Araignee said...

Oldies are certainly goodies! I can't get through the day without my dose of 60's rock.