Wednesday 8 July 2015

the big bobbin sort out

Good morning

Firstly I must warn you that I go back to full time work next week so posts may go to just one a week, we will see what happens.

I have finished sorting my bobbins and all the nice usable ones are now safely stashed in their cases.


 I emptied my box of oddments to see what I had, these vary from the very old to continental, one or two have obviously been carved with a penknife!

I have an old lace pillow somewhere so may set something up on that for demos, quite a few pf these have been used by myself on the past. I had a happy few minutes sorting these into groups.

I also had a play with the camera :-)





 That's about it for now, I have a coffee date this afternoon with a spinner who wants to borrow my wool combs, as I have his inkle loom I think its a fair request :-)




2 comments:

Araignee said...

Lovely photos. They are a work of art.

Maggi said...

Great photos. Glad you are well enough to go back to work.