Tuesday 29 December 2015

starting the annual clearout...again

just dug out 5 bags of fleece, 1st possibly border leicester but weak locks so in the bin with it, 2nd rubbish remains of a jacob...life is simply too short to bother with this.
3rd bag....bond :-)  , 4th bond :-) 5th polworth :-) about 1/2 pillowcase of each, all washed but the polworth in need of some prep, the others will probably spin with a quick flick of the comb.

I need to be really ruthless this time and somply get rid of the stuff that I won't use.



3 comments:

Araignee said...

I need your strength. I have a shed full of rubbish that needs clearing out. This spring, for sure.

Maggi said...

A house move a couple of weeks back forced me to do this because I was also downsizing. Felt really good.

Guzzisue said...

we have reached the point where we have far too many 'things' decluttering is going to be painful for both of us but it needs to be done.